Monday 14 November 2011

Tel Aviv inspires again

I have just returned from a wonderfully indulgent few weeks in Israel. This included a wedding, bachelorette party, the flu, swimming in the sea in November, one questionable play, risky cycling, many many many coffees and too much damn good food. I would love to make this more of a feature but alas, was photographing the beach too much. Here some lovely boutique discoveries in Tel Aviv, which in my opinion is up there with London, Paris and New York.

Bakery 29 on Ehad Ha-am. Tel Aviv is sprawling with fabulous bakeries. It's bad bad news for my arse.








And round the corner Hibino, a lovely shop for Japanese house beauties.












This shop has so many delicate exquisite little pieces, I didn't know what to photograph first.

Much more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment