Thursday 2 December 2010

A number of recent things

1.

2.

3.


1. Student protests in Trafalgar Square. This was at the time when it had all quietened down and the snow was beginning to fall once more. There was a certain merriment (perhaps relief) emanating from the police forces.

2. Teching and previews of Get Santa at the Royal Court Theatre. I've been loosely assisting the designer Miriam Buether who seems to effortlessly create wicked sets and costumes. The well-oiled machine that is the Royal Court runs techs in the smoothest way I've experienced...nothing like the amateur theatre - pah!

3. A Dog's Heart at the ENO. I love most things Russian. I love big dramatic spaces. I particularly love sneaking into one of the boxes with Liv and passing comments. Definitely quite an unusual piece to watch at the Coliseum.

No comments:

Post a Comment